Thursday, April 6, 2023

Not what you dictate

 It’s not who I am, It’s just what they want me to be.


For years flow is nothing but general.
You can’t be you and I can’t be me.
It’s the sin of life no one can foresee..

What happened to us and magical claim,
I could always be the reasons to blame.

It should be not just us,
It should we, they, you & I..

How could life be so cruel with something so fragile,
How could humanity be so submissive to all that power,
How could I be them and they be me,
How could we stick to fight for equality but in reality no are all the same,
How could you give up your essence and let die,
How could they want to be something they’re not and want me to be their sigh,
How could you let go of all dreams just to fit in, then run away with grief..
How could we all?!

What is sadness?
What is love?
What is Happiness?
And what is Humanity?

Sources of life,
Sources of belonging,
Sources of motivation..
What is anything anyway?

I breath so hard,
I breath so hard,
I just breath..

Demons, I see
Demons, I am running from
Demons, waking me
Demons, shadowing all over my head
Demons, I get back to
Demons, I am not ready to be theirs
Demons, I kill everyday in my sleep
Demons, I never liked

GASP!

I woke up to the sound of fire,
Fire eating up my cigarette,
Filling my lungs with burn,
Exhaling all that I’ve inhaled,
Will let it out,
I am not letting go of me,
You let go of your grudge,
Let go of me,
You won a battle,
I fin the war,
You can never call on me again,
I can’t see you anymore..

You are nothing but fumes to me..

Will let you go,
Forever will you leave..
Forever will let you out of my life..
Forever will control you and not you, I..
Forever will win my demons not you won by time..

Because I dictate,
Never dictate thy mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment