Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just Humane :)

Why don’t fish drown?
Stupid question, NO? Was at my girlfriend’s swimming pool when it stroke my head.
Why don‘t they really drown, when other creatures do? Simply, they are meant to.

Just like us are meant to struggle to learn; learn to appreciate; appreciate to believe; believe to have faith.
Faith.. what faith, in a world full of distraction; a world full of misleads. I say faith of YOU!
We do get down and still get up; but why? You and I have the same reason not to keep going, break down and just let go.
Then, I heard it call me. Something telling me you are much, much more than this. You are made of steel, stronger than iron and higher than a mountain.

Conscious, do I have to believe? No, only within YOU.

Such a struggle I’ve had; maybe one of the toughest negotiations I ever had with me. I, had so many reasons to back off, walk away, and collapse all plays. But.. me, she had a say; one that tours into self and  stands up for right, never kills wrong but helps.

Mermaid pushed my head deep down to that ocean of hers; corals were pointy, full of spins but pretty. Quietly, getting darker; bubbles surrounding my head. Floating to surfaces, I saw them fade. A world of her own, she took me to.
And, I thought fish were safe. Sharks do exist but Nemoes always resist. Turns out, you could be “Nemo”; I could be too. You don’t have to be as big, dangerous as a shark to run oceans. In fact, people tend to enjoy clown fish’s glimpse.
You could be the tinniest, the weakest, the potential-less and still run galaxies. Yes. It is right within you.

Insane?
Have been always told so; but what do sane people take.. THE USUAL. You are un-usual. I hate usual. Following the herd could make you a good sheep; yet, leading it is a one’s job. A WILD HORSE.
Horses do get downs too. They just lean down, sniff waters, kick backwards and run free.


YOU are no sheep.
            But, wildly free.

                   And, I am no insane;
                                     Just humane!



PS:
- You can always enjoy being down; just don’t let it drown you.
- Credits to Antar, the horse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment